7600 Boone Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Grades Served in 2020-2021: 6-8
School Leader/ Principal: Mrs. Hazel Regis
Board Chair: Dr. Orhan Kizilkaya
Our Mission: Kenilworth Science and Technology Charter School creates a safe, healthy and student-centered learning environment that cultivates the knowledge and skills necessary for academic excellence, STEM careers and character development.
Our Vision: Kenilworth Science and Technology Charter School’s vision prepares students for high school, college and competitive career opportunities through an innovative approach and a challenging STEM-focused curriculum with the goal of empowering students to become productive and responsible citizens.
Transportation: Yes, Kenilworth provides free transportation to all families residing in East Baton Rouge Parish.
Language Support: Translation services are provided. Traducción al Español Disponible.
Special Education Programming: Provided
Student Support Services:
- ESL (English as a Second Language) Teacher
- PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention Support)
- SEL (Social Emotional Learning)
- Character Education and Development
- High Expectations
School Features and Programs:
- STEM-focused education for ALL students
- All students can earn high school credits including Algebra I and English I
- All students take ancillary classes including Computer Programming and Foreign Language
Weekly Schedule: 7:10 AM to 3 PM – Monday – Friday
Before and After Care: Not available
Uniforms Required: Yes
Parent Organization: Yes
Team Sports: Football, Basketball, Track, Soccer. Cheerleading, Dance.
Student Activities/Clubs: Robotics, Mathcounts, Science Olympiads, Cooking, Coding.